Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jan Terri

This summer I have become a fan of Jan Terri. You probably aren't alone if you haven't heard of Jan Terri, but you sure are missing out. My friend Mark introduced me to this "incredible" singer, so I shall spread the love. This is one of my favorite songs of hers Get Down Goblin. It's kind of catchy, and may be stuck in your head for awhile. Anything from her is pretty classic though, and you won't be missing out. Also this is an interview that the daily show did of her!

Well so a group of us decided to have a Jan Terri party last night. Kristen and I made sure to go all out, and can I say I have some classic 80's hair. Kristen was certainly my favorite. Jan Terri decided at one point to change her look and go Britney Spears on us. So Kristen dressed up as Britney Spears Jan Terri, can you see the resemblance!




We ate Jan Terri's favorite food, pasta, we listened to Jan Terri, took pictures with Jan Terri, and had a hilarious evening! Here are a few pictures from the evening.






Shout out to Mark for the introduction of Jan Terri to all of us, we don't know what we would do without you!

1 comment:

  1. I really love Jan Terri's music as well. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete