Friday, June 1, 2012

Miss You Packers!

This week my sister Jenn and I got to go to Logan to visit Sadie and Daniel. It was such a fun little trip, but also sad. Sadie and Daniel are moving to Erie, Pennsylvania in about a week. Pennsylvania is sure a far ways away, and I am going to miss them lots. But it was good to hang a bit before they head out. It was super fun, because I got to be the cool aunt. Usually when our family gets together my niece and nephews love everyone more then they love me. But I was the cool one this time, and they all wanted to hang out with me! We got to go swimming, eat ice cream, eat lots of good food (especially cookies n' cream pop tarts, thanks Sadie bunches), watch a movie, go on a walk, and try and figure out what to do with Thomas's bee sting. Plus I got pictures!











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the fun pics. You are such a fun aunt and they all love love loved having you. Love you lots. Thanks for being my sister!

    ReplyDelete