Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Adventures

Every day here in Provo is a new adventure. I don't know if I'll be making a new friend, going hiking, babysitting, eating really good food, visiting old friends, and many other things. Over the last week I've had many more adventures to add to my stash. Last Thursday my ward went on a camping/boating trip. It was epic, and I bonded deep with many new people in the ward. The best part about all of this, was I got to wakeboard! I would have preferred skiing, but wake boarding comes close behind as one of the most awesome things to do. I think I even surprised a few people with the fact that I actually new how to get up, I guess I don't come across as that type! ;) The last night I even stayed up boating till 9 pm, and glad I did, because the water had been way to choppy earlier in the day to wakeboard.
Now I also got to go fishing for the first time in a long time. I am not good at fishing though, and sadly didn't catch anything. I had two boys the whole night trying to help me catch a fish (seriously we tried everything), so I could gut it. But oh well, I guess I'll just have to go another time.
I also went on a splurge and bought lots of produce for the week. I got apples, bananas, pineapple, apples, lettuce, avocados, and strawberries. I made crepes one night, but barely made a dent. I just love that I have so much produce now, I've just got to make sure I use it before it all goes to waste.
Sorry about the lack of pictures, next time I'll try and get pictures of my exciting new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment