Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Who Would Of Thought

Well my time in Provo is about to come to an end. I sure am going to miss it and miss everyone I've met. I've learned lots and been blessed beyond my comprehension. One of the greatest blessing I have been given is a rekindled faith in God and his plan for me.

I shared part of my story with a friend of mine the other day. I then shared my testimony about what I've learned. They said why don't you share your testimony more often about this, and I bashfully said I just don't feel comfortable sharing it with others. Yet I am going to be brave and share my testimony.

I know that God loves each and everyone person on this earth. I know that he is aware of all of our needs and desires. I also know that he can see all things and truly knows what is best for us. We have been blessed with the wonderful gift of agency, and through this gift we can choose to turn to God. By turning our will to God he can make all things happen and truly knows what is best for us. If we put our faith in the Atonement we can truly be cleansed from any sin we or others have committed towards us. We are not alone and God is searching every day to bless everyone's lives. We just need to open the door and invite him in. It's crazy that just a few months ago I was at a point where I was completely lost and no idea where my life was going to go. I still have very little understanding about what will happen, but I wouldn't say I am lost. I am not lost because I know God understands, I am putting my complete trust in him that someday it will all work out. I mean who would have ever thought that Provo would work out for me, but it sure has! Provo sure has rekindled in me something new and invigorating! I am ready to take on a new adventure. Here I come Rexburg, sure excited to be coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment